Figure out how to determine Error 1328.
When introducing, uninstalling, refreshing, or fixing QuickBooks Desktop, you get the accompanying error:
Error 1328. Error refreshing record C:\Config.Msi\PTXXX.tmp.
We'll disclose to you the two answers for resolve it.
Here's the way to determine Error 1328.
Clean introduce QuickBooks Desktop
Figure out how to totally uninstall ("clean introduce") QuickBooks Desktop for Windows to fix organization document issues.
Some investigating articles prescribe an essential reinstall when a similar issue influences more than one of your organization documents. In the event that that doesn't work, you can do a clean introduce. A clean introduce fixes: issues that prevent you from opening your organization document, show and format issues, and a couple of different circumstances. It replaces the QuickBooks framework documents on your PC.
Have confidence, a clean introduce won't influence your bookkeeping information since your organization record and all that it holds aren't required by any stretch of the imagination.
On the off chance that you haven't as of now, follow the steps to do a fundamental reinstall of QuickBooks Desktop. An essential reinstall for the most part works, and you ought to consistently begin there since it's a less difficult procedure.
In the event that that doesn't fix the issue, follow the steps beneath to clean introduce QuickBooks Desktop on every PC you're having issues with. Keep in mind, doing clean introduce won't influence your organization information.
1. Download another introduce document for your rendition of QuickBooks. Along these
lines you're certain to get the most recent updates for your form.
2. Have your permit number helpful. It ought to be on the first bundling or in the buy affirmation email in the event that you purchased a computerized form.
3. Write down your item year and rendition.
Tip: You can get the entirety of this data from your record the board entry.
4. If you haven't effectively, back up your organization record to spare your work.
1. Open the Windows Start Menu. Quest for "Control Panel" and open Control Panel.
2. Select Programs and Features or Uninstall a Program.
3. Select the variant of QuickBooks Desktop you're having issues with from the rundown of introduced programs.
4. Select Uninstall/Change and adhere to the onscreen guidelines. On the off chance that you don't see this alternative, sign out and sign back in to Windows as an administrator (or a client with administrator rights).
Significant: If you get an error message while uninstalling QuickBooks, quit investigating. There might be something different going on with your PC and you should contact an IT expert or Microsoft for help.
Significant: This device won't work with QuickBooks 2020. You have to physically rename your organizers.
I can't download the device center point. What does it resemble?
Realize what every tab resembles in the device center point.
At the point when the device center point is first opened, the principle screen your client will see is the Home screen. This gives the client essential data on which tab will help them relying upon their issue.
The Clean Install Tool consequently renames your old introduce envelopes for you. This permits QuickBooks to include new introduce records later when you reinstall.
1. In the QuickBooks Tool Hub, select Installation Issues.
2. Select Clean Install Tool, at that point select OK.
3. Select your QuickBooks variant and product version (you got these in the Step 1 section of this article). Then select Continue.
1. Select OK when you see the message "Please install your copy of QuickBooks to the default location.”
When the Clean Install Tool finishes, you’re ready to reinstall QuickBooks Desktop.
If you're using QuickBooks 2020 or if the tool doesn’t fix the issue, you can rename the folders manually:
1. Follow the steps to display hidden files.
2. Open the Windows Start menu. Search for “File Explorer” and open File Explorer.
3. Find and open the folder that holds your QuickBooks company files. This is usually your QuickBooks folder. It's usually in one of these locations:
a. C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks (year)
b. C:\Users\(current user)\AppData\Local\Intuit\QuickBooks (year)
c. C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks (year)
d. 64-bit version C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks (year)
4. Right-click the folder and select Rename.
5. Add the word "old" at the end of the folder name. This prevents QuickBooks from trying to open it when you reinstall.
1. Right-click the Windows Task Bar and select Task Manager.
2. Go to the Processes tab.
3. Select the Name column header to sort the list.
4. Select the following processes and then End Process for each: QBDBMgrN.exe, QBDBMgr.exe, QBCFMonitorService.exe, Qbw32.exe.
5. Select Yes if you see the message, "WARNING: Terminating a process can cause undesired results..."
When you're done, reinstall QuickBooks Desktop.
When you're done, download QuickBooks Desktop and reinstall it.
If you have questions or need guided steps, check out how to install QuickBooks Desktop.
Fix QuickBooks Desktop introduce errors
Figure out how to fix any errors you see when you introduce QuickBooks Desktop.
In the event that you run into inconvenience introducing QuickBooks Desktop, or opening it after you introduce, we're here to help. Follow the steps in this article for these errors and issues:
Microsoft .NET Framework errors
Errors identified with harmed MSXML and C++
"QuickBooks has quit working" messages when opening QuickBooks Desktop
On the off chance that you see any of the errors underneath, follow the connections and steps to fix them:
ABS PDF driver errors
Errors about checking your membership
The QuickBooks Tool Hub helps fix regular errors.
Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub record. Spare the document some place you can without much of a stretch think that its (like your Downloads organizer or your Windows work area).
Open the document you downloaded (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
Follow the on-screen steps to introduce and consent to the terms and conditions.
When the introduce completes, double tap the symbol on your Windows work area to open the device centre point.
Note: If you can't discover the symbol, do a quest in Windows for QuickBooks Tool Hub and select the program.
Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
In the instrument center point, select Installation Issues.
Select QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. Allow the instrument to run. It can take as long as 20 minutes.
At the point when the instrument completes, restart your PC.
Updates forestall and frequently fix introduce errors.
Survey the "how to physically refresh" segments of this Microsoft article and update your variant of Windows.
When the update completes, restart your PC.
In the event that you had the option to open QuickBooks before you saw the error, Open QuickBooks and your organization document.
On the off chance that you couldn't get done with introducing QuickBooks, introduce QuickBooks Desktop once more.
On the off chance that you can introduce and open QuickBooks, everything is fixed. On the off chance that you keep on observing issues, proceed onward to Step 4.
In the event that the QuickBooks Install Tool and the update didn't fix the error, you can fix explicit Windows parts yourself.
Be that as it may, you should just do these investigating steps you're an IT proficient, certain Windows client, or working with the specialists from Microsoft support.
Fix or reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework
Fix Microsoft MSXML
On the off chance that you can introduce and open QuickBooks, you're ready. On the off chance that you despite everything see issues, proceed onward to Solution 3.
To get around outsider applications that may obstruct the introduce, as antivirus and antispyware programs, introduce QuickBooks while in Selective Startup (Safe Mode).
In case you're despite everything having issues, we prescribe connecting with an IT proficient. These errors demonstrate there might be a general issue with Windows.