What are the Causes of QuickBooks Error -6000, -301?
QuickBooks Error 6000, 301 this error code can occur due to below mentioned reasons:
- Corruption of one or more QuickBooks company files.
- If your QuickBooks Company file is located in hard disk and at that time user is trying to start QuickBooks Company file.
- When that particular company files is stored in hard disk and when encrypted software is installed.
- When one or more files of QuickBooks Desktop Support are corrupted
- ND Files (The Network Descriptor)
- TLG (The Transaction Log files)
- DSN (The Data Source Name Files)
How to fix QuickBooks Error -6000, -301?
Step 1: Update QuickBooks with its latest version
There are two ways to update QuickBooks Desktop you can do it manually or you can update it automatically. Follow below mentioned steps:
- Click on Open to go with QuickBooks Desktop.
- On keyboard, Press F2 to open the Product Information window.
- Verify your current version and its latest release.
- Click on to the Help menu and then choose Update QuickBooks.
- Click on to the Update Now tab option.
- Choose Get Updates to start the downloading.
- When you finishes the downloading, click on restart QuickBooks.
Step 2: Retitle QuickBooks Desktop company files
- Click on Open folder which contains your company file.
- Search for files having same name as your QuickBooks file but with its file extensions .tlg, .nd, and .dsn.
- Double click on files and click on Rename. Type to add the extension .OLD to each of them.
Step 3: Now, Run QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
Step 4: Lastly, click on Disable Encryption Software
If at all please verify whether any encrypted software runs on your PC, if yes disable it.
Effects which can be seen after QuickBooks Error -6000, -301
- User’s access is denied to damage company file.
- All the company files are recreated by users or clients.
- User has to download QuickBooks Desktop Support files.
- Users will experience from usage of excess data and time management.
We really hope that this post managed to resolve your Error -6000, -301 on your own for advanced functioning. Our technical team will make sure to find out more such errors you come across.If you still face any kind of issue related to this error feel free to contact QuickBooks Error Support number as our support team is available 24*7 or you can directly mail us at email@example.com.