QuickBooks Error 6010, 100
QuickBooks Error 6010, 100 explains that an error has occurred at the time of installation of QuickBooks and your PC s asking for mandatory installation. There might be number of reasons due to which this error encountered. But one among all is the installation of firewall or antivirus app which stops QuickBooks.
Why we come across QuickBooks Error 6010, 100?
- When .ND files are separated from QuickBooks and their respective log files.
- If in case any antivirus is installed on your computer and it usually prevents from running QuickBooks.
- If at all registry files are deleted from your computer.
How to fix QuickBooks Error 6010, 100?
When switching to single User Mode:
- Click on Exit QuickBooks application and then choose Restart to get it restarted with your computer.
- Open the QuickBooks application
- Now,, below File tab option, select utilities and then choose Stop Hosting Multi User access
- Select Yes.
- Restart the application.
Rename .ND file:
- Search for the network device with .ND
- You can rename the file and add .OLD extension at the end of file.
- Now, you are ready to restart the application.
Follow the reinstallation process
- Select Start option
- Click on Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a Program
- Click to Uninstall the app
- Select I Accept and continue
- Choose Ok and click on install QuickBooks.
- Now, you are ready to Start QuickBooks application.
Since, you’re now over with QuickBooks Error. We really hope that this post managed to fix all your queries regarding QuickBooks error 6010, 100. Our technical team will surely find out more such queries you come across. For further assistance feel free to contact our QuickBooks Error Support as our team of expert leaders is available 24*7 to assist you or you can also directly drop us a mail at [email@example.com].